The event can be described as: connected, collective and big. About one hundred people people from the diffrent corners of the öresund wide web got toghether to share and distribute knowledge. People traveled from sweden and denmark to contribute to the swarm, keys got signed faces got recognized, locks got picked arduinos got hacked and phones got tapped and twitter got flooded.
Please ping/track back your experiences and blogposts.
Thanks to all who attended worked and talked during the 11th.
On July 11, there is Hacknight where we among other things will:
- host workshop on lockpicking, Arduino, radio, soundsystems, and more
- art building table: remix old electronics
- learn about FRA legislation, IPRED, Internet and surveillance
Go and sign up at the wiki event page
Or why not just come and enjoy yourself with a coffee in a couch with good music and hang around meeting new people.
Free food will be served, and warm beverages.
RSVP at the wiki event page, OR email to kontakt @ this domain name. We need it for scaling.
You are most welcome!
Translated from Swedish announcement.
Some awesome programme items include interesting people. Jacob from Mikrogalleriet will show his progress on a “Open Gameboy-like” especially designed for musicians. We have invited the Rebike project maker Dr Büttrich from Denmark, and hope to have him show a thing. David Sjunnesson of 1scale1 might also show something. Kugg fromt he department will give a talk about Phone Phreaking with arduino. Lots in the works. Tell your friends.
- We are still around
- Workshops: IT-policy för allmänheten – Redux 2014
- IT-policy för allmänheten – Del 2
- IT-policy för allmänheten – Del 1 beta1
- Workshop-series “IT security, for the public”
- Report from forsk monday at new hackerspace!
- Achtung Telia (pki debacle)
- Mail-liste-issues och Föredragsvisningar 3/3 @ Glassen
- Tre år efter razzian..
- Hacknight 4our, 19-21 October