BlushingBoy will set up a booth at Hacknight #2! “The goal for the night will be to have fun getting to know as many as possible within the Sweet South community of hackers and doers while putting together some electronics.”
David promised some activity, and just look at the list below. That’s one powerful little booth.
BlushingBoy is an online store for DIY electronics. Protip: Contact them if you’ve got stuff to sell.
Quoting from David’s announcement:
- make your own Softwear or Nerd Uprising t-shirt. Bring your own t-shirt, we will have the screens and the ink with us.
- …or just get one of our designs, we have 30 of each to sell, so bring cash
- get some of the Adafruit catalogue, cheap Arduino boards, and some of our kits that we still have in stock
- check out and pre-order some very nice Japanese magazine-kits from Gakken
- an Arduino pushing PCM sound out of a digital pin and a block of code in the need to become a library… bring your own Arduino board, a stereo plug, some headphones and let’s crack the code together
- IT-policy för allmänheten – Del 2
- IT-policy för allmänheten – Del 1 beta1
- Workshop-series “IT security, for the public”
- Report from forsk monday at new hackerspace!
- Achtung Telia (pki debacle)
- Mail-liste-issues och Föredragsvisningar 3/3 @ Glassen
- Tre år efter razzian..
- Hacknight 4our, 19-21 October
- Hackitat – A film about political hacking, world wide
- Thursday May 31 soldering/electronics event: instead of regular open lab night