Relevant to your interests: go to the May 31 (Thursday night) event instead of the Fabriken Open Lab. (Since you can only solder at so many parties, we try to make sure there are enough people in the right places!)
Most of us will attend the soldering/electronics event tomorrow.
We suggest you join us there instead, as attendance to the open lab night will likely be very low.
The address is:
214 30 Malmö
The time is: 18:00 to 22:00
Join us as we unpack an irresistible gift of hardware: a 10-telephone phone exchange, handsets included (I was told there’s a manual in there, too!).
This is a free event, just comment, or email that you’re coming, so we can make sure there’s enough coffee and sweets for you, too.
If this is your first contact with Forskningsavdelningen, don’t fret, it’s a very friendly place. If you are already doing some kind of project (knitting a quilt, using a new weird tool, or just want to start learning programming Python), bring that with you. Sharing your process and problems often yield help & advice. (It’s also fun to see the projects of others.)
OK, that’s all! See you tomorrow!
Invited to talk in Warsaw! Me (Olle) and Kugg go to the Warsaw tech meetup Bootstrap to show and tell about Arduino, and about Forskningsavdelningen. This will be on Saturday April 4.
Big props to our hosts Marcin and Tomek for letting us sleep on their couches.
1scale1 and Malmo’s fablab survivors will meet this weekend in a
cheerful celebration in our quest for cutting and mounting.
What do you need?
- your camera
- some food/drinks to share
- your computer (yes, there is internet here)
- some plexy or MDF if you plan to cut anything
- some CAD software (we love linux-based, but you do your thing)
What do we offer?
- clean WCs with water
- a workshop with tools
- a model workshop
- an electronics lab
- vending machines with food and a 7/11 around the corner
- 1scale1 studio, K3, School of Arts and Communication, Malmö University
- Beijerskajen 8, 20506 Malmö
- let dcuartielles [in) gmail punkt com know if you are coming, and he will send you a phone number where to call
- Saturday, Feb 7, 12.00 – 16.00
- Sunday, Feb 8, 12.00 – 16.00
Can I bring friends?
- if they follow the previous conditions, yes
Can I bring animals?
- if you take care of their detritus, yes
Can I bring kids?
- if you make sure they won’t get hurt, yes
- Workshop: Self-defense in the digital world
- We are still around
- Workshops: IT-policy för allmänheten – Redux 2014
- IT-policy för allmänheten – Del 2
- IT-policy för allmänheten – Del 1 beta1
- Workshop-series “IT security, for the public”
- Report from forsk monday at new hackerspace!
- Achtung Telia (pki debacle)
- Mail-liste-issues och Föredragsvisningar 3/3 @ Glassen
- Tre år efter razzian..