Or just wait one week until nrli.tv releases their event documentation. Hacknight #2 was inspiring over expectations. Way over a hundred innovative people from different backgrounds. This is what we call a “god forsk” (good research). Imagine having a common ground for underground-hackers inventors activists artists old-schoolers. This event was exactly that. One tight concentration of future in the minds of the attendants in the street of Industrigatan, Malmö. We had guests and speakers from Paris, Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Lund, Svedala, Landskrona, Mantorp, Eslöv and others.
From the 80′s came a silver-dome “Time machine” which served as a social gaming ground for serious arcade pong players. Unfortunately one abc800 disk-drive killed itself with fire in the “Time machine” no animals were harmed. Business cards, floppydrives and knowledge were swapped.
Free food and tosti were distributed to hungry forsk’ers (scientists) and extreme amounts of “extreme cola” were ingested.
Voices about Hacknight:
- chrisk blogged about the event
- maloki blogged about it too
- dcuartielles took photos
- jamtsved blogged, too
- Faidros took pictures
- Stuge’s USB bonus talk, or for archived offline viewing
Or just wait one week until nrli.tv releases their event documentation. Hacknight #2 was inspiring over expectations. Way over a hundred innovative people from different backgrounds. This is what we...
- IT-policy för allmänheten – Del 2
- IT-policy för allmänheten – Del 1 beta1
- Workshop-series “IT security, for the public”
- Report from forsk monday at new hackerspace!
- Achtung Telia (pki debacle)
- Mail-liste-issues och Föredragsvisningar 3/3 @ Glassen
- Tre år efter razzian..
- Hacknight 4our, 19-21 October
- Hackitat – A film about political hacking, world wide
- Thursday May 31 soldering/electronics event: instead of regular open lab night