1scale1 and Malmo’s fablab survivors will meet this weekend in a
cheerful celebration in our quest for cutting and mounting.
What do you need?
- your camera
- some food/drinks to share
- your computer (yes, there is internet here)
- some plexy or MDF if you plan to cut anything
- some CAD software (we love linux-based, but you do your thing)
What do we offer?
- clean WCs with water
- a workshop with tools
- a model workshop
- an electronics lab
- vending machines with food and a 7/11 around the corner
- 1scale1 studio, K3, School of Arts and Communication, Malmö University
- Beijerskajen 8, 20506 Malmö
- let dcuartielles [in) gmail punkt com know if you are coming, and he will send you a phone number where to call
- Saturday, Feb 7, 12.00 – 16.00
- Sunday, Feb 8, 12.00 – 16.00
Can I bring friends?
- if they follow the previous conditions, yes
Can I bring animals?
- if you take care of their detritus, yes
Can I bring kids?
- if you make sure they won’t get hurt, yes
- Achtung Telia (pki debacle)
- Mail-liste-issues och Föredragsvisningar 3/3 @ Glassen
- Tre år efter razzian..
- Hacknight 4our, 19-21 October
- Hackitat – A film about political hacking, world wide
- Thursday May 31 soldering/electronics event: instead of regular open lab night
- RåFILM pres: PIXELARIUM – WORKSHOP: 8-BIT POLITICAL TEXT-MODE GRAPHICS
- Hackathon 2012!
- Lördagsforsk aka Saturday Forsk on February 25
- Science Report: Hexayurt model, osmocom cable, remote control tricks