On Thursday 5/5 and Tuesday 10/5 STG held a basic CNC milling workshop using the Roland MDX-40A at Fabriken. We went through the basics on how to set up and calibrate the machine, attach a workpiece and specifying geometry, generating toolpaths of a couple different types (holes, surfacing, from 3d-models) and performing the actual milling.
This will be followed by a PCB-engraving workshop on Sunday 22/5, and also advanced workshops (dates not set, will be posted on the list) including some basic CAD and two-sided milling with supports and using guide-pins.
- Achtung Telia (pki debacle)
- Mail-liste-issues och Föredragsvisningar 3/3 @ Glassen
- Tre år efter razzian..
- Hacknight 4our, 19-21 October
- Hackitat – A film about political hacking, world wide
- Thursday May 31 soldering/electronics event: instead of regular open lab night
- RåFILM pres: PIXELARIUM – WORKSHOP: 8-BIT POLITICAL TEXT-MODE GRAPHICS
- Hackathon 2012!
- Lördagsforsk aka Saturday Forsk on February 25
- Science Report: Hexayurt model, osmocom cable, remote control tricks