The event can be described as: connected, collective and big. About one hundred people people from the diffrent corners of the öresund wide web got toghether to share and distribute knowledge. People traveled from sweden and denmark to contribute to the swarm, keys got signed faces got recognized, locks got picked arduinos got hacked and phones got tapped and twitter got flooded.
Please ping/track back your experiences and blogposts.
Thanks to all who attended worked and talked during the 11th.
- We are still around
- Workshops: IT-policy för allmänheten – Redux 2014
- IT-policy för allmänheten – Del 2
- IT-policy för allmänheten – Del 1 beta1
- Workshop-series “IT security, for the public”
- Report from forsk monday at new hackerspace!
- Achtung Telia (pki debacle)
- Mail-liste-issues och Föredragsvisningar 3/3 @ Glassen
- Tre år efter razzian..
- Hacknight 4our, 19-21 October